A game for Ludum Dare 41
The theme was "Combine 2 Incompatible Genres"
Welcome to Shuffle Climber! A Platformer/Card Game!
In this game you are Anton, a bold climber and former gourmet (reference to a previous game ;D) who aims to conquer the top of the world and beyond! On the way up, you will face the grumpy Rock Guys. These rocky creatures will try to prevent you from accomplishing your objective, although you can use the power of the cards to defeat them.
You have to tap or click the cards at the bottom of the screen to perform different actions:
Be wise with how you use the cards! Or else you will be punished with a well deserved death :) (or maybe just an unlucky one).
- Adjusted the card spawn probabilities.
- Fixed a bug where the player got stuck when using the movement cards.
- Now the shield will work correctly upon using two or more in a row.
- Adjusted camera and player speed.
- The next card will show before the cooldown expires.
- Lowered SFX volume (no more headaches!)
THIRD PARTY ASSETS
'Silkscreen Font' by Jason Kottke
Every asset from this game, except those aforementioned, was created from scratch by the BytePlayers Team.
|Authors||BytePlayers, Rodrysson, miroky, Ignacio Martinez, Víctor Tobes Pérez, wizxel|
|Genre||Platformer, Card Game|
|Tags||Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 41, Pixel Art, Unity|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.